when is it now

samedi 30 mars 2013

what it means to be, that is the question at the place, because too often it is laying upside down, then there is nothing, alorsq to place any lights because this is the place I know, I've already been there, it's wonderful, I remember now is that it happens, I write on my computer screen, I feel need to do to tell me that I'm fine, it's true, I say, I know, I feel it's stronger than me, it's a feeling, a tension, a truth, illumination, a trend, a joy, a crayfish, a badger, teeth that cut, patience Frustration and occasionally something specific, a gesture, it is there, come quickly, I I do not care I look, I can not do anything choes, I do not want to create a situation, I remain a spectator, what to do to change something, it's hard to say, I have gone further but I do not know how I stay in my corner, I know it well, it will be long, but I'm going, then it does not matter, the rest is down, nothing else to do, wait it out, and one day I know maybe it's worth

Aucun commentaire: