when is it now

mercredi 27 mars 2013

it is easy to find, what is hard is to search many get discouraged, they stop trying to understand what is essential is immediate, it is, without trying, the message does not have a secret everything is there to see in front of me, it is a belief, it is a challenge, a sudden feeling, everything is there for centuries, it starts, it starts, it never ends, because life is beautiful, everything is now happening, nothing else, should have the chance, can you go straight to the following location, it is not safe, there are dangers, we get lost it tears the leaves of a tree, it takes years to return to the place of normalcy, I prefer to wait and gradually come to reconcile my life and hate, just without loss or gain an acceptable reality, finally, I searched for years, I see, this is a dream come true, but we know that the dream will never be true, then in life lie can fill the void, which is living a reality application complete, not just a wall and a door, it is also heating for the winter, cakes to taste, desires to live, taste for cooked meat, and magical moments that shine with a thousand colors, TODAY 'Today in the coldness of the winter sun, I think of who I am, what I do on earth, not sea, finally I see the yellow sun in the middle of the blue sky, it is reassuring, a little awareness of stairs and arrive at the bottom, I turn left and I walked over to my destiny

Aucun commentaire: