when is it now

jeudi 21 mars 2013

I do not believe it, it does not concern me, I should be careful how now back, my youth is gone, all these years of dedication gave me the opportunity to learn a great stability but at the same time I did not realize that I left from when I did nothing, all of a sudden I have to think of everything, my destiny, my life, my body is still good, but for how long this time I have healthy, ridiculously good in my body, this complexity that will collapse in a day, but before I taste every moment like hot chocolate my childhood, this time it is far recklessness, now I'm an adult and not proud of it, a whole day without flight, the tidal land, the anvil in the gums, the odor of urine, sweating in the summer but not in winter, you can not have everything, health and intelligence, biting and friendliness, you can not choose, it is the gift of birth, a mixture of atoms and this is a baby ready to eat pounds of chocolate milk, it lasts for years love milk and then one day it is unable to continue, stomach said stop, so I drink coffee in the morning as I watched my father could not understand how drinking coffee in the morning, now I'm like my father, it is the continuity before, after

Aucun commentaire: