when is it now

mardi 26 mars 2013

I say yes because failure is not for me, I like the way to say yes, because it is time to say that I'm the one who can make a drum with wool because I am still able to make sure that I want is a desire, I do nothing wrong, everything is controlled, it's funny, I'm having fun, the more it progresses the more I find as time goes on, for now I think the time is well chosen, this is the trend, it moves as it should on such occasions, it is an aggressive environment fashionable, because in the world we must expect attacks, jealous that were never align two trees, it is tiring to keep saying the same thing, so it is usual to understand what can go right, or what is now the center is that it is good, atmosphere a simple agreement, when everything is finished, there is what is most lacking, a solution that seems to be what it takes, but I'm not sure it fits, because you still need to say what happens here but how to start, because what exists is a coherent set above, but below, it will not, it's too complicated, you can not see anything, it's anything should not say everything we do, this is not normal, he must hide the key, it gets better after you know you have preserved the essential, what matters most now sacred of all, that magical moment that still makes me vibrate, so dropped out of the sky, waiting released a beautiful and tragic moment, she was next to me, it is unbearable because now that is all in a too large wardrobe, a glass half empty, crumbs on the table, and that leaves me with nowhere to go

Aucun commentaire: