when is it now

mercredi 27 mars 2013

I do not sing because I have no song in my head, sometimes I think that I miss, but I quickly BTW, I love to travel in my head, I'm resting, I have in my head lots of impressions, I ascend to consciousness when I want or when I am disposed to think in one direction, this is how I can continue to live lightly while everything crumbles around me, I developed a pleasant selfishness that allows me to say that life is an interesting experience, I control my anxiety, I ritualized my feelings, I spent hours in prayer, it is a set of actions that are disordered but in the same direction , that life passes, flowers, smells of honey and hot chocolate, I remember my youth was spent as fast as a rocket in the sky, yesterday became a dark passage, which lights in my dreams, it is a simple evolution, I used to live like that, it does not bother me, the days toward a goal inateignable, undesirable, because what I want most is to continue as that throughout my life, but I know that this is not possible, the evolution pushes to go elsewhere what happens, I do not think I can do anything else, it is a mandatory change in age we cup all the days behind me, what to do, you can not get rid of it is a weight, experience, impressions millions quickly, stupidly, rarely, without being able to leave or abandon it go, this is where

Aucun commentaire: