when is it now

lundi 18 mars 2013

if I had the urge to take the body of a donkey, I will forfeit my responsibilities to humans, but this is only a dream, I do not envy the donkeys or horses, or pigs or elephants, I prefer to be human, but if the imperfection is acceptable, what about the growing strength of character to go too far, I wonder why is it humans can not see essentially, it is the opposite to mark his territory, lost illusion, lack of wisdom, rotting flesh, everything is explained, he could not go beyond his abilities, so he preferred to run its loss, tragic destiny, a departure alétatoire and arrival ridiculous cells toasted nothing remains of human vivacity, at any time destroyed, how to resist the destruction from Don Quixote as hand spear before against windmills, is not it the illusion that dominates the experience, we think we can control everything, in May when we look at what is in our hands, star dust, nothing presques of yesterday were presques all, incredible magic that turns dreams lightweight iron hard and heavy, yesterday was the beginning trumpet on blue sky, today it feels hot, I would have left a hotplate switched on empty for a moment pleasure, I could but I am told that the principal was also, so I continued my journey

Aucun commentaire: