when is it now

samedi 30 mars 2013

I could go far but life that I was here, a nice place where time passes normally without having to think about anything other than pass the time, it's been years that I am, it does not bother me, what is life, what does it do to say that time is not lost, it does not matter, this is a game that ends badly, nothing to do, just imagine, yellow trees, no future joys, hands roam, the smell of sausage when I did not faime, ha you have to be close to you, and any deviation is finished, it is not tiring, it just wants to go out from time to time to see something else, but it does not because we do not know if you can come back and take everything that is still here is that mine, my way, my joy contained, hours fresh, dark evenings, my body and then request the midday sun, nothing serious, I have no compensation, I do not feel the need to see me naked with someone, because the true tenderness is crossing the others that I have, I do not know them and yet we are all human, it's sad but that's how

Aucun commentaire: