when is it now

jeudi 14 mars 2013

What is known circles that surround us somewhere they grow, they keep us going further, we do not know, we live like every day, it does not matter, the night cometh, c 'is the time of judgment, nothing happens, wait in the morning is the beginning of the day, everything is possible, the birds are singing, the body is light, the sun shines, c is wonderful, I'm ready to know what I do, because in life there nothing happens as long as nothing happens, so something happens when something happens, it means not often fortunately, otherwise we would always worried what will happen, it's irritating, I know nothing, and yet I am alone, I live in the best of my ability, I am weak, also far from here, but now I can do something, it depends on who, what why how of but a small thing, a single uncertainty, a truth, a step, a story that begins, a roof, a car , heating, moving bodies and announcements to anyone, do not be mistaken, everything is there, but where to find it, it is a research, an essay, a nicely molded mud, a newspaper solid, stable harmonious, how to proceed, how to create the conditions of life, time passes like the sea destroys sandcastles, be careful, that can happen, this is not a concern, it is sun returns after so many months of winter, sunshine warms us that without saying anything, without ever complaining, it's almost spring, the sweet life

Aucun commentaire: