when is it now

jeudi 25 juin 2015

and now I forget that I have to go see someone who will say yes,

and now I forget that I have to go see someone who will say yes, it is so unusual that I do not know what to do, I shake myself in every way I check the time left to me, I pacing in the hallway, I expect something else, but it does not come then I spend time talking to me like what you always do a little more to know that everything is in the room but we still seek more if one is not quite in the right direction which takes me all day a little here a little there and why not the other side, but as everything is easy what I think I'm someone else that can go talk to someone who goes, but I'm not like that I do not speak to anyone, and I expect nothing from a chance meeting as if chance would have it, that's not it I mean, I just want to emphasize that I am not interested in an affair because my life is already busy if I have to go back and forth that's for another reason which is personal for me to have a long life I imagined that every effort is paying, then not to falter in the coast, I took the decision to take mas lives and so I'm the one to decide my choice, it is a wonderful time, I do not know if it will last, but I benefit maximum, which pushes me to go further is to take the moment as a chance to up there in the hope that I make the right choice and I think I'm on the right string, it sounds good is it's deep, it's exactly what I've been waiting, so to have a good thing to wear I agree to have another attitude which is to weigh everything that I do, so not to overflow the line I set myself, no loss no gain between the two is the balance, so to keep dreaming I cross out lack not agree with this new project, for how to lose it forever, this lack is not of this world, but the pleasure of dying, because as say what happens in the brain as a hollow shaft, I am not able to fill the difference between nothing and love, then I pass empty moments when everything is ridiculous, it saves me, I will not dive into addiction to carnal pleasures, because for me making love should be based on a very deep sense, so to live happily I have to deal with the dark part of me, it's a struggle everyday and I do not always come out the winner, but for this to work we will have to move down a level and get to the next passage where everything becomes easy, thank you life to give me strength to go, without this energy I will do nothing and I will be away to myself then I try to cultivate this image of happiness, it exists, it's somewhere, we must look without getting upset and without losing hope because this time there, I dreamed it, so do not panic, we must just that I find the key that opens the right tone, one that gives everyone the impression to have fun, and myself included, I expect nothing from life, but I desire to organize myself as I want so to get there we will have to get there, turn around in circles, for to go straight is impossible, it is too high and you have to go in stages, like that you can see all the transformations which take much time but to be in the good fight all the time I check the levels to ensure that everything works

Aucun commentaire: