when is it now

lundi 19 septembre 2011


the birth is unique, even we are part of humanity, we each have something to do special, that's how we can find the balance, it's a search that takes time, because before starting work in the small place that is the most intense, we move from year to go to the right, left, seeking nothing, simply being guided by the multitude of feelings that leads nowhere, if we let go one gets lost in the habits of the days that pass quickly, decade in a second, where I was ten years ago, where I am today, I feel I have advanced an idea to another, I thought that life was empty after searching I found that life was full, and the need to start looking at what it meant, I patiently and carefully mark the limits of my fields of action, I can say I see more and more what I mean, over time it can be simplified, initially I wanted to do something, now I let them come to try to make the transition to information that I miss, I fish the ideas in a large net of excitement, bravo, madness, desire, continuity, passion project, then I go to not stay in one place, truth, relationships, priority, destiny, I run faster, I have, my finger is lifted, careful, I warn, silence, sleep again, ever, it is fair feelings, I try to browse to the location and that going there, I see shapes, it is night, I dream, I wake up, it's four in the morning, no more than three hours before waking, I moved beyond the anguish, I fell asleep yesterday, today started, I went, I am still alive, another day to live, it's great, every day brings a ton of beginnings, I can not do everything, I choose to go away, so I can take more in height, 1 cm, the higher I m dizzy,

Aucun commentaire: