when is it now

jeudi 8 septembre 2011

Finally I am free, I was a prisoner and I did not know, my thoughts went round and round, and then one day I thought, what happens there, it's there, and I'm going on the train is a specialty that does not go unnoticed in a large bowl three eggs are broken, then it goes to the movies, there is a ticket on the ground, it's no use, I go home, I'm tired, I 'should have still tried talking to her, it's the same every time, I am ready to speak and I do nothing, I go home and say to myself, I would still have been able to say something, next time I start, it's achallenge I'm starting, we'll see if it makes me feel good, that's why I hesitate, what does it can change in my life, I wary of quick fixes, everything is slow, but it has to start somewhere, so I must convince myself that it's worth talking to her, but then what will I tell her that going they answer me, I'm bored already, if I knew in advance what will happen, I could choose my desires, but I do not know most of my emotions, I go in the dark, I go next, I remain silent, all is vain, I go at least with me it is light

Aucun commentaire: