when is it now

mardi 27 septembre 2011

Slowly I know, a roof protects, a car goes ahead, a pedestrian walkway, one month in the year and I am still alive, dream come true, why always try to take a direction, the means do not exist, slow down, we are ready, all functions are responsive, we make sure that the time is right, today is a day like any other, otherwise I do not know why we should always do the same if I takes the first, then I should be going in the second, but often we get lost in the habit, it's heartening to see the same things the first time I was surprised, but now I know what will so, I have looked, I had time to look at all sides, an other day I came back by another way to see another side, now I am sure it is a wonder in nature, if it discovers it is gone forever, the test is successful, I wanted something else, but I do not know what, I started like that, it gave me more, I continue even if I do not find it comforting, is the struggle to get a pass, my body refuses to move, I like doing nothing, why get excited to do something, waiting as time passes, the weather is like sea, it rises and falls, with lows of 30 meters, it is better to cling to his conscience, I consider everything that happens by giving a score of 1 to 20, once I'm sure the good faith of the Entente Cordiale, I grant the right of way, after we see what we can don, it is slow but it can happen

Aucun commentaire: