when is it now

lundi 19 septembre 2011

if you put an egg in a frying pan, it can become a fried egg or omelette, it's the same in life, if you put a human in a difficult situation it can either be flat or break his spirit into an omelette, how does one choose the mode of reaction, on what basis can we respond to good or bad news that we sometimes brutally recieve, are we  re-inflate a tire is punctured, the reality is stranger than fiction at least one meter, which can be compared to the distance from the Earth to the Moon, but before launching into a tedious explanation I would like to first take a detour that will take us as far as possible, it is so nice to forget his little problems, I myself do send a packet over the mountains, when it's done I do not think about anything, I smile, looking out the window, people pass without seeing me, otherwise I do not go out when it rains, or else a little bit, then I'll dry, that's how I managed to stabilize, anything can happen, I am well set in a comfortable nonexistent, meaning it exists only in my head, funny way of looking at life, there are so many people depressed, some even commit suicide, fashion right now is suicide on the workplace, as if to say that the discomfort was so great to work that one away without thinking of his family, in this time of financial crisis should be even more suicides than those who are unemployed back to work, but it would be difficult to drive people to suicide, it could also send workers on holiday in Libya or Somalia, many would not return, I found a better solution, I will never work again, like that all the world will be happy

Aucun commentaire: