when is it now

mardi 20 septembre 2011

why I'm fine, I am in my life, I go outside, I come here, I go there, sometimes I stay longer somewhere without knowing if I have to go elsewhere, what would i expect, I lose the day but at night it does not move, I fall into the unconscious, always the same since I was born, the day while I am aware of what is happening, I try to find coherence in what happens close to home and around the world, though what it's going away from me is mine when  I am about to consider that the human need for love, there are so many people who suffer on earth, why was I born in a country at peace for 60 years, I was born in peace, I am at peace, I desire nothing but to remain in this equilibrium, but I also know that this can switch immediately into anything, we do not control life, my body is a stranger, the others are unknown, it seems to know someone but we do know that the surface external, what is hidden is the essence of someone, it's so well hidden that nobody knows, if we consider that the human changes, he may one day live in knowing everything about him, that he would be more tolerant because violence between people today comes from a misunderstanding of the love that is in every body, you get into stories that lead nowhere, lost time is high, all these days without a project, it drags in a daily fact of fear, frustration, love alone can open the heavy door of happiness, joy comes, we are happy, time flies nicely, I dream that lasts for years , it will end one day,

Aucun commentaire: