when is it now

lundi 19 septembre 2011

 a strange thing appears in a circle , first it was believed that the main character was responsible for this unique moment, but it was found that a variety of thoughts came to disrupt the debate, if we take the beginning of this story, it's easy to assume that a + b = c, a being unknown and b on holidays, when analyzed, these data failed toovercome the first stage of evolution, so we are remained in the Stone Age of sir Blind, who is 43, then we had a brilliant idea, we took all the sheets of the house and we did boil to see if you wanted to sleep in clean linen, a good night's sleep in sheets washed and dried, it puts ideas in the correct order to start the day, I'd take a breakfast, it's hard to think when I did not drink my coffee black no sugar thank you, I'll take two slices of cake as it looks they would like I eat it, hurry up, it's time, I just started my first slice of brioche, I hesitated to say something, but with a bound I got up and left and half a slice of cake on the table, it was raining outside and I had one wish was to go back to bed , was i obliged to believe in a project  developed by another guy, we each have a tank of ideas, me, mine I write not to forget them, so I know exactly where I 'm,  is not the time to write the same thing twice,  again i stopped my work with others, I am alone to pursue my way,


Aucun commentaire: