when is it now

jeudi 15 septembre 2011

I go in the same place, I do not know why, anyone can try to see what is true, I am one of the world, a small, but it's not the size that counts, just live to claim to be there, a nice place if you want to understand that to be is enough to be well, there is no additional condition, I breathe the oxygen that regularly burns my lungs, the balance is now, forces are stabilizing, there is no movement, I was what I am, I will be one day more, more, more, it's a simple story, no complications, a bit of everything , just nothing, nothing to see, everything is seen, the time goes, where am I, I do that, and you, what do you do, it rains a little, but I'm dry as I closed the window once and for all, the gesture is human, because unlike the animal, if I close the window I can also turn on the light in broad daylight, just to watch the light bulb and ask me if I can turn one day the eternal fire, is an unanswered question, I expect nothing, we must live as if we did not know that the moment is strong, so strong it's scary, if we had the opportunity to spend low, it would be all happy, but the man is strong, so it crushes the weak, then you can not live as we would like, wait, nothing happens there, it was far but gradually it approximates the desire is fierce, violent, passionate, life loving source, free of grace, thankfully we are not alone, someone is watching over us,

Aucun commentaire: