when is it now

mardi 20 septembre 2011

in one day there are hours, the first, the last, between the two we agitate for nothing, hollow moments, full only  time to time, the years go by, nothing can hold it, all will, innocence is dead one day, I could not do anything, she's gone forever, the experience took place, since I do attention to what I did, I try to do never repeat the same mistake twice, it takes time, because I remember what I did to not do it again, one time I am sure, time has passed and I do not want to continue, little by little I do not feel like anything, it's good, I'm at the end of my life, I am an old man who spends all day in bed, I was mobile, and then one day I almost died at home, firefighters took me to the hospital they gave me the strength, but just not to die, I have not enough energy to get up, soon worms going to eat me, I'm already a pile of bones that is no longer standing, there will be little to eat, it's sad to end like that,but I smoked too much, not do sports, drive to buy bread, decades of anything to get what, what is life, should always try to understand, Jesus was in the immediate exchange, he knew how to be with everyone, humans are not built on this example, on the contrary humans are wary of the unknown, they have confidence in someone famous, everything is wrong, humans lie, we all want a place in the sun, but there is not for everyone, then  crush to make his way, the smarter move by cheating, they do not know that this is seen is then the souls have difficulty explain that humans do not know what they do

Aucun commentaire: