when is it now

jeudi 15 septembre 2011

Finally, one day ahead, I was tired of staying in my corner, I sleep at night but the morning I have to do something, then I rest and do nothing, it's hard to believe that everything is well, I always think a little, to stay in action, otherwise I do not do what I want, if I want to go well, it does not work, so I'm fine, because the others are bad, everything goes wrong and I'm fine, if everyone was okay, but it does not exist, since humans are on earth it is unfortunate, is it because of his birth, his parents loved but after that love is to find someone who loves,some does some don't, those who does are not an a easy part because we have to continue what we started, the more we advance the more we sink, happiness is still there, but there is also next to it the weight of years, as if you could not love without hate, the more we love the more you hate, the more you are, the more you see everywhere in the light, it becomes too strong, then hide, the more worth a try, we gave everything, there remains no chance of finding the balance, lived for years without asking question, it was a day we become what was planned for a long time, the old project, humans believe themselves free, modernity has promised to free the minds, no longer believe in God, spend your time playing with your smartphone makes you stupid, it does not show right away, but away from the strength of the reality, we go into the unknown, something is missing, we do not know what is the beginning of the end, you lose the foot, the desire to die, pay attention to the fall

Aucun commentaire: