when is it now

mercredi 14 septembre 2011


in the future I see nothing but the fog of a winter morning where I want to do nothing, that's how I see life, an estate that goes well, a lot of money to get new teeth, after you smile without hiding but soon they get tired, what better way to live hidden, it was better before but now you can always stay close to what I want to be a little experiment that takes place every day, one wonders why one should always be aware, some time after the otherone takes the rope, do not let go, otherwise you go crazy, it's so easy to lose track we do not even know it exists, then stay awake, I look to me for fear of feeling a menacing presence behind me, but I never look back, what is behind me is over, it's dead then I hear behind me does not concern me, I was alert, I'm close, so close that itsurprises me away how to see life from a distance, as if it did not exist, film at the other end of the world, nothing important, it swings from one day to another, why always worry about what will happen, it was, it sucked, c 'is too late, we had to make other choices, now being built for now, there is no other place, those who believe that the past is interesting is nostalgic, this is so strong that it overrides all the feeling and made ​​porridge, nothing can be done and if it is in the eye of the storm, it's damn

Aucun commentaire: