when is it now

vendredi 9 septembre 2011

a closet full of clean clothes is an easy win for about half I am ready to contradict me, but for now I'm likely meanthat I am in tune with reality, it don 'not happen often, if I had more time I might know why I'm always in a positionto find myself at ease with the passage of time, this is not how I could go far, but it will and I am where I am, so itdoes not bother me to make circles in the water, I am optimistic and I believe the time pass until the coming of another situation, we change without moving, is the time that has changed, nothing can be done, buildings aredestroyed, new ones are built, it will be normal for newcomers, but for me it's different, I see the world change, without warning, at least I am not aware, someone has to know, but I do not know who I would have to conduct an investigation, but I do not have time to do so, what's the point, I will always be what I am, so I prefer to do nothing and wait it out, I am wary of crazy action, inaction is serene here and now nothing happens, my personal worlddoes not change, but it does not last, I feel the world turning, this evening announced the night after the night is tomorrow, I can not stand still, I must move, first the fingers of the hands then the fingers of the foot forward to notbeing alone, sharing, believing in the other, a great project, we can do things together, we can see, we speak,we love each other, we will be comes, we go,

Aucun commentaire: