when is it now

vendredi 23 septembre 2011

sun is up, me too, what else, I go down, I go up, I think of me is intense, I go there, it's about, I expect the answer, it does not come, I'm disappointed, little by little I think that all this does not exist, but I want to understand how to fulfill the desire that goes beyond, my being is slow, the passion is fast, if I was faster I could see other things, but it is the time overrides the desire, each time going straight while i zigzag without drinking, it's gravity that forces us to stick, I'm looking for a way to get out, there must be a door somewhere, it's dark, I see shadows, where it will, I will follow in the same time I am afraid, I choose to stay away, we'll see how it goes, I am not an adventurer who takes risks, rather i prefer to wait, as time passes it rots everything, it becomes disgusting,when was the beauty of the body, the flesh will tamp the skin is stained with veins from clogging, it is almost nothing, life hangs by a thread only when it breaks you can reach its creator and perhaps those who have disappeared, we talk all same time, each talks about his life on earth, and then there is a silence, God is there, it shows everyone what is lacking in humans, the love he has failed to put above, always taken by project staff, always ready to crush his next, life is a violent struggle, the weakest are eliminated quickly, the most heinous continue to pollute the air, we do not understand that life is a trial that will turn after

Aucun commentaire: