when is it now

vendredi 23 septembre 2011

Now I'm going far, but I do not know if it's true, what is true is what I know, and I do not know where I go, I tried to see how go, but the path is unknown, how can I do to stay close to my choice, is it possible to glimpse of what will happen, it would make the right choices, but the reality requires to stay glued to now, we do not move,the earth is turning, the human tries in vain to predict the future, but how can we talk about something that does not exist, if I could in a position that please, I do not say that I live badly, I live pretty well, I miss just something that I can not define, I think I can talk about it when I live, is my only conviction, if everything happens it is a challenge not to mention the time it is almost time to leave, I leave my house to try to go see someone, I do not know her, what am I going to say,  I'm generally nice to people, I'm not being mean, when it happens I'm stuck in neutral after when I think about what happened, I can get upset and told me all alone I could have done otherwise deal with someone who does not respect me, but it's no use, you must know what is, as it avoids wasting time, why you are what you is it an open question, it's been that I am what I am, at least my birth and even before, because we know from the discovery of genetics that is part of a family whose roots in remote times, in my body there are atoms in my family for hundreds of years, who am I really, I'm not alone, so many people I represent, where am I going to do well, I have to answer the call, I am ready,

Aucun commentaire: