when is it now

lundi 19 septembre 2011


Once again I am in this situation to be now, I would have thought i could rest and think wistfully of the past difficulties, but now, time does not stop and I always have to start from scratch, the experience does not bring help, i must dig deep to get out the words that come from somewhere and are fixed on the page, it is a movement like the sea, a strong current pushes the wave onto the beach, it crashes in the foam, a free show where nothing is prepared, in its nature gives generous participation in relation to the desire to see is exactly the same when I start to write, I want to give what I more true, it is so rare to hear someone speak the truth, I tell myself, I am a man holding the bar of chocolate, cream poured in coffee, I was sitting in front of a woman I spoke to her, and then she got up, I watched her and I didn't think to her anymore, I forget everything that does not count, a walk in the streets of Paris, cross people, breathe regularly, see life goes by, life hello, how are you today, I'm fine, a day that starts on a Monday before the fall, it's getting cold, it was not long ago it was hot, the morning we could take to the streets in a shirt, now we must think of the scarves to sweaters, warm pants, every season is beautiful, you have to look carefully, happiness is there, it's still there, waiting to see it that we want, when you are ready to accept it, it means we loose what was heavy, it flies in the joyful relationship, we are happy to live a little, and it goes in this direction the more it comes easily, it's like everything else, we train to get better and better every day you can spend time dreaming of a better life, how would it be, she is already, if I pay attention to what I do every day, I see many times when I feel a strong sense of happiness, if I still wanted more  happiness, I am not sure that happiness is cut into slices and it can be more in quantity, happiness is a source to which I am going to refresh myself, I feel better

Aucun commentaire: