when is it now

jeudi 8 septembre 2011

for or against it depends on everyone, we all have a brain that fills as you live, this culture is individual but may join others who have the same ideas, but perhaps not all, Indeed it is difficult to find someone who shares mostof what is, not bother to look, it falls one day and it remains for years, one is astonished to have found someone who could both match the depth of what I am, I would even say that through it I could get to know me better than if I was alone, she gave me the keys to I find that they open, a slow work that takes years, but I am optimistic, I believe that everything happens as long to believe, because if you want to go somewhere, we must prepare to go, the brain must be used to go directly to the point p, then we go to the point r, once a month we try to see what, when we saw, we do it twice a month, but if we time we can try more often, it's a drive to a lonely, one thinks in his corner, there is not much fun, the days go by waiting, it is hoped that the time step in the right sense, it is not clear, but before I can believe it remains confident in the future

Aucun commentaire: