when is it now

lundi 19 septembre 2011


two eyes is to see in depth, the Cyclops who had only one eye could not assess how quickly reached the stone that would have crashed into the front, with two eyes should be able to reach our life, but you can not do this, you simply plug the holes of the past to live with this in good shape, but when a problem arrives, everything changes in the madness of the Christmas market deregulation, we have balls before the coffin where we no longer see someone you loved, or hated, the vacuum stopped for a while after it is the best reason is always the strongest, as I am the strongest for Me, I concluded that I live and continue my project, I am the only one to do, I imagine that when I die it will stop, so I continued as I live, then I spend time with me why I live, I'm not surprised, I m used to live, but in recent years I lean towards a hole, I'm attracted to this vacuum, I resist, I agitates me, what to do for a living, go , come run his muscles, talking to people, watching movies, telling stories, there was once a frog who wanted to be as big as an ox, she succeeded a second and then it exploded, I do not know even if I am a beef or a frog, the frog jumps into the void but the beef has in his eye the vacuum of a ruminant stupid, am I going to explode in flight or will I graze life wagging its tail, for the moment I  have not to choose, I am alone in my corner, I annoy nonone, and even if I say that DSK is one of the  motherfuckers millionaires, it does not move anyone, so I prefer to concentrate on what is important, the meaning of life, the desire to be happy, leave, come back, eat when hungry, drink when thirsty, see if you want to look at, say when you want to say is a project that takes a lot of time, so excuse me, I have to go

Aucun commentaire: