when is it now

mardi 27 septembre 2011

Suddenly I was there, a moment later I was no longer, why, this seems true, because I spend time wondering if it's worth the trip, I do not know what will happen if I left, but I am under no illusions, everything happens, so how to avoid the worst, which is not the best, in a sense it could go far, but when I consider all the time fled at full speed, it joy, live, I am far, I can go, I'm wasting my time, it is to see it when everything is there, a story that takes in the morning, the pieces slowly empty I started to descend one floor, it's fine, I'm sure my body is in harmony, it's a positive thought, it occurs to me every day, in the midst of uncertainty, an island in the ocean, I'm alone on this island is mine, I do not care that I live, it's my place when I want I go elsewhere, a thought I can no longer stay in same place, for cons I have to stay at the same time, even when I think of my youth, I keep my age, the passage of time is simple, it counts the hours, at 24 it's been a day, day after days, the experience grows, do not panic, the gap is far, am I in the middle of my life, I do not know, it does not depend on me, the creator expects of me as I launched into the struggle, until now I was passing by without realizing that I could take decisive action once, twice, last time, after, before, anything, everything, move down, it raises the standard, please, happiness , full warranty, I could do more, if at least I was sure of what to do, a fact consistent with the proposed initial plan a limpid clarity in the middle of the forest, really perfect in every way, I take I find, it depends on the day, sometimes I sit, I hear the sound of the sea, I go slowly, I must be well, everything is there, I am ready to wait, see, understand

Aucun commentaire: