when is it now

vendredi 23 septembre 2011


we do not know what is above our heads, a danger, one hopes, the pessimists will say it is bad, the optimists will see that the life is happy, we were stuck somewhere, and now the open sky, blue sky clears wickedness, I was a victim I am far, I advance in spite of my red, I can not get rid of, they are in me, but I can understand, I am so  I was otherwise all right, the world began, I am listening to the body, as they say, they breathe, in their minds a mountain, a tumult, a speed of light, known to pass from view to ashes, the end is it the beginning, a short story but a desire long, full, green, was in itself a poison that grows over time, one day he kills us, it's like a heavy bodycrashes, hatred rises, the greater the pain of hope, the human ends, long live human, it's day tomorrow, today is over, we all lived in one hour, other times are dead, why should we go that far, it's a dagger in hope we were free, we will again be prisoners, what for, it does not depend on me, to choose life requires, be you live, be you die, I choose life, but we must also take the anguish of the days low, it nothing happens, but when we arrive at what is happening at all, we regret now so low it is beautiful, those hours spent in the shade, they seem distant, but we can choose the middle is always at the bottom or top, still too low or too high, one must be strong to move from one to another, because of being the top is heavier than down, up bastards are encountered, the rich who pay for happiness, so that true happiness is free ah, ah, ah

Aucun commentaire: