when is it now

mercredi 21 septembre 2011

truth depends on what I ate, if the meat, I chew, if it is mash potato I despair because I am not yet old enough to have no teeth, I understand I am taking shape, one step at a time, not knowing where I go I go, I went to different places, I have learned nothing more I forget everything, it does not count, there is only what this is that can go far, it's so loud you can not stay there long, we quickly took refuge in the past, it's comfortable, everything is already there, no hope, all is said, mistakes are made, joys are old, you can walk without being caught, while present is surprising, it does nothing, it happens all and nothing, how do you know where is my body, is it at the top, bottom, next to what, I do not know, that's how we can see things, these things move in different directions, is the chance, he would have it, it's so true that one may wonder whether everything is already planned, but by who, it seems to wave his arms as if he wanted start faster, but where is the departure, arrival is a hole, but it is not known when or where in the cemetery next door, into the sea if you're eaten by a shark in a volcano if you approach too close to the broth, so we want to know what's behind the curtain but it was not found how to overcome the first level, one day you're born, we live child, you come out, they go in their flat, one has children, they leave, we leave at night, have fun, serious illness, end

Aucun commentaire: