when is it now

mercredi 14 septembre 2011

I was born a different day than the day of the market, I could have run faster, but I am slow since the beginning, I have the patience or I sweat, I'm up when I do things well, but that does not happen to me on Sunday when I watch the Mass on TV, then I become what I was, a normal person with a desire to go behind so as not to have made some noise with my dirty shoes, in fact it is known that the meaning is in the majority right after the first step, a satisfaction welcome, I'm so hard to know what it's worth, a penny, so two, three known, but before to start I want to know the meaning of life, a simple story or two balls, one yellow and one green, lemon pistachio, mustache should be cut when you feel tired, it's not worth to learn more, everything is there, almost entirely, the milk flowing, I do not drink any more because I am no longer a child, now I drink coffee, I'm up in the morning, and then I go back to sleep, to What is to fight, you get all in one place, obviously before I die it is more pleasant to ride down, it's tiring but it's worth, I was what I am, I go to the place, but I am left-handed, that's why I prefer typing on my computer keyboard, both hands working together, total equality, I am what I am, I eat every day, I would see my skin aging My brain will shrivel at the end there will be nothing, it's next to everything I do over the course since I know that time has, one day my childhood ended, innocence exploded, the truth appeared to me, I am mortal, good and then I do not mind, my body is a stranger, I do not know what he does, but I like it, I try to take consideration, but perhaps one day will I have to the gun, just to start something else, but this is not yet scheduled, I am alive for a while, so let's go

Aucun commentaire: