when is it now

vendredi 16 septembre 2011

to know that I do not understand I enter an experience that has no engine, I'm still, I managed to build a seat, steering wheel, two doors, a roof and a safe, I am immune to rain, but I am desperately in the same place, at least I will not crash but it's not very funny, I see people go who do not mind me, they can not know that I have no engine, I do not know how to do an engine,  steering wheel that I made is in wood, like the rest of the car, but I do not think I can do an engine made of wood, it heats so much that I would burn the whole car with me, so I need the cold metal that does not buckle even when it is hot, I go in search of metal One day I arrive in a farmyard, I ask the farmer, do you have something to strengthen the mind, he said no problem and it gives me milk comes out warm from the cow and eggs out of the chicken, adding, mix milk and eggs and you put in the oven for half an hour and you leave a chug not too ugly, what's the chug I asked him It's easy, it's when things go round in a car that makes vroom, vroom after careful as you advance, thank you sir and I left quickly to what he said at After half an hour of cooking, I took out my chug not too ugly, and I  put it smoking in the car in front under the hood, suddenly the car moved in a vroum and I saw the landscape moving more quickly, fortunately, I had planned a pedal to brake, at that time, I saw a turn, I took my steering wheel and slowly I turned, but the car went straight, I forgot to connect the wheel to the wheels, by chance, a green meadow  greeted me and I could stop in the grass, after months of work I could fix the car and after a few tries in the meadow, I took the road with great confidence, for years I drove on the roads of the world, never stop, but seeing behind my dirty window,  different people finaly all alike, all seeking the same thing, happiness

Aucun commentaire: