when is it now

lundi 19 septembre 2011


suddenly i was afraid of me, what was I to do, I had to be there at that time, I tottered on my moral foundation, and then I pulled myself together and I spent the remaining time to believe that anything Sometimes can be directed in a way that is what I am, but is it that easy, I can imagine that fate can be cruel and remove those you love, well then, how can you prevent lightning that falls in the middle of the body, I already lost my father, what can I say, at first it was a shock, I was 20, all these years as a family, Suddenly, the father dies, and then I knew quickly that the body is the visible manifestation of life, when it disappears appears the true source of the human, his invisible presence, the body in the coffin is the beginning of a relationship in prayer, if that's true for my father, it is also for all other deaths, and when I ask it in the direction of all these missing millions of people who each had their lives more or less long, more or less happy, but finally we arrive after all the life in another era of our destiny, the time on earth is short, rather it is likely that the time out of life is long, life on Earth is opposed to eternal life, the question applies to life before, the focus is still on after life, but first, where is it, what world are we pushed to accomplish what mission, the short time, are we just out of childhood he must choose a direction that will decide his whole life to work, we turn, children are parents, we are old, the days have passed How many have turned to vacuum, without the project, day dead, but they count as others where you go, the addition is heavy, a life to do nothing that crashes into a pile of bones and nerves, toothless old man who no longer works and says stupid things,

Aucun commentaire: