when is it now

jeudi 15 septembre 2011

my body is in me, I wave the red rag, it's time to let bygones be bygones, a history of dishwashing water, soap bubbles, a place to sleep, lying in bed, waiting the sandman comes wet mussel, round now, that it is possible to live, but before getting the feet into the carpet, I would go straight to the bottom line is a trying not to get bored quickly found one step ahead of the other great energy pushes me to walk in the right direction is a sense that I came across was a Monday, I had nothing to do, I thought, why not, so I knew the time was not cast in stone, we can do things if we want to spend time here and there in the head it's good before I thought the time was heavy, it weighed more on my hope, but now I know that every moment is independent, he does what he wants, if the previous is uncertain, the following may be in joy, it can happen at once, it quickly becomes what you want, then it is until you break an egg, it falls to the ground I look at it, it goes wrong, I was away, I'm close, I also crushing me against the glass of despair, if I was able to say that today I stood in the position to be able to manage to spend the day peacefully, but everything must be broken to pieces in order to rebuild, dark visions, time minced meat surrounded by skin, to piss, what else, the body is soft and I am unable to find the opening that would allow me to begin to see more clearly, light is the only one that can at once turn the basement, otherwise it is long to feel his feet moving larvae of roses without thorns is a passage that does not last as soon as you pass the first, in an empty room, we must find how to decorate, paint or wallpaper, rustic or modern, it's mine to choose what I want to be,

Aucun commentaire: