when is it now

mardi 27 septembre 2011

Tomorrow is a bad word, an insult to life, should arrive any day now, the only enjoyable, but it is just now it's raining, I am what I can, it allows me to wait shine, a wonderful moment, I pay attention to any dissatisfaction, I throw them away, so I am aware of the passage in one world to another, I live closer to me, I rarely get bored, I want the day to do 36 hours a night that lasts two hours, we could live for 34 hours when we sleep we die a little bit, it happens nothing, it abandons, the subconscious takes over, he tells us stories senseless, up goes down, the frogs floating in the area, the Martians speak English, and my father drank hot chocolate, I wake up wondering where I am, it does not last very long, life quickly returned heavily, it is the victory of the morning cheer, joy amounts in millions of love letters, it is now 7:00, I do not say that will be the time to do nothing, every moment is beautiful, that's what makes me optimistic, I know that happens every day with all his gifts, I am sure it is a reality, just the see, here and now all is well, what does it matter if elsewhere and just now it will not, if I am just now, I'd be less comfortable than now is the rule of the game, I variable, it goes up and down, fall, spring, rain, sun, cold, ice, caramel butter, I do not fund the sun and the rain does not pass through my body, should Iinfer that I am not a hard plastic sponge, hard, hard, not soft, I decide, I could be white, I'm black, it's nice, I smile, time I spend time, sometimes I stop, a facility that allows me to see clearly that the human is always the one that admits a tent during a sandstorm

Aucun commentaire: