when is it now

lundi 12 septembre 2011

a good time at the bottom of the space I occupy to sleep, I understand that time is short, it would lengthen the legs but  facts, there is no more yogurt in the refrigerator, so I'll go far, because it is important to always face the difficulty, there are so many obstacles, we can not do what you want, it is self-blocking, and other form a barrier around me, for I have overcome the change in friendship, a sense forced because of the imbalance in the relationship absurd, wonderful thing for the month in short, it depends on the force that can make every time, if ever it is unable to continue, is the fall of the mind, the body is empty, there are only a short time, we have used up all his chances, a little consideration to the dark, light is alive, I have to go to a project, the weather is going in the right direction, he built because I am always there to keep an eye on every detail that could take the train, I prefer to go by car, it is my desire that corresponds to an expectation from my childhood, I wanted to lead my life as close to my fate, with a steering wheel can turn right or left, but I prefer to go straight, I see before me, I 'm fine, in a reasonable doubt, a certain joy and a nuisance variable, the balance is on track,just before the fall, a story that ends well

Aucun commentaire: