when is it now

mercredi 21 septembre 2011

a simple story starts with the beginning and it ends at the end, except that the end is the beginning for the human has his real destiny after his death, we have fun while you live, if we lucky not to be in Somalia or North Korea, i do what i want provided it does not interfere with others, if I fart in my bed, I have the right to be alone, I iron, it's comfortable, I am French, I did not choose to be, my parents, my grandparents, my great grandparents are French, I'm not coming from Immigration, I have no idea of ​​uprooting, I am fully at home, but then what to do with my body that is not mine, is it rented, the time of life, then in the hole for thousands of years, life takes only a time to dust to fall to the ground, it seems to do things, is built on sand and the sea engulfs us, the water that was our cradle, the last witness of our past fish now eaten with butter sauce and rice, a little of everything, anything, slump, quickly, slowly, to ridicule, clowns know more than the Presidents of the Republics, we change a few seconds, while eternity awaits us, the human can believe that what matters is what he says, the brain is built to reason without being hindered by the weight of the gravity, it sticks to the ground, it avoids to think about what you do not know, time passes, we age slowly without revolt against this slow descent into deep trouble, we can rest assured, nothing happens, Hopefully,

Aucun commentaire: