when is it now

mercredi 28 septembre 2011

in a year I will I be a step forward, ideas that go and come back, now repeated to become perfect, but life is not a musical score that applies to master , life does not control, which is a vortex tangle drives, releases, problems, joys, mix everything and it's a man who lives every day without saying that the slope is steep when it's time to go down quickly, we do not know why they should go down, we wanted to hide, but how to hide his body, this stranger with whom we are going everywhere, but never of knowledge the other, ignorance is total, we try to put in boxes, but humans are unpredictable from one moment to the other everything changes, there was what is no more, how otherwise, the brain can not give a course of action, where does the loyalty, the couple takes the time, around it's the jungle, they shout, they scream, inside we keep the peace for how long, there is only one love, then it is hate, then we try to sneak, you never know how far you go, do not worry, you get there by Luck, it was launched as one throws a ball in the air, it falls somewhere in the time of euphoria, time stability, the time of the spin of the day, it's dark, I sleep, a moment of forgetfulness, I dream, I'll see her tomorrow at 7:45, I wake up, I'll see that it is already 7:30, I seek, I do not know what I should do so early in the morning, time passes, I forget everything, I am now

Aucun commentaire: