when is it now

vendredi 9 septembre 2011

I tell that the path is short, but before coming all right, I must first make sure everything's OK, it's raining right, left I feel a presence, that is it, I see not more than one meter, is a tree, a yellow leaf trembles on the floor, I go without stopping, no loss of time, once I had to understand what I was told, it does me no more, now I'm in a quiet location, I could go further, but how come too late when the night comes I'm at home, then you can always try to see the day,  it's easy to take one thing at a time, do not bother to count thousand, to one, then two, it was time to get to a thousand, how many years I'll be where I am, an attempt to bounce back to infinity, not sure to do, lots of impossible conditions to meet, joy to all floors, the concrete, the distance, we ignore the problems, grace is everywhere, how to live without it, sadly of loneliness, we had a life before, now we have a project, he argues, itis not easy, always something is not working, is it a remnant of my childhood that I have not sent my toy box for years I do not play, I saw more time to believe in another character, quite the opposite, I try to get into my character, it is hard, I hard to get in, I only spell I enter, to go completely agree that it will be free, it's not for tomorrow, I focus too much on a daily basis, the warm comfort of living, free from uncertainty, madnessconsidering the weight of others who would like to be free but also prevents them, then I must continue because otherwise I die

Aucun commentaire: