when is it now

jeudi 15 septembre 2011


He was good in that chair but he knew he had to leave so he decided to get up, then he left, but when the great man arrived, nothing happened there at noon, I was hungry and I went to eat, a moment of peace before returning to drinking wine, all the afternoon I drink to forget, I was happy and I am unhappy, what it is happiness, to a hair close, and then I made a snack with jam, in the evening I realized that it was not worth to mention, I remembered everything, I'll live with what I know, I do will not pessimistic, I still believe in happiness, life is generous, it is expected to happiness, every day that passes brings with this project, if I think I will have the chance at least to my death, then it is not my story, I now know that I can stay long as I am, this is not the result of a complicated calculation, I just compared the life and death, and I told myself, as long as there is life there is hope, so let's go straight ahead, like, live, be, the momentum, the liveliness, some bite, I am ready, I feel like even if I am alone, I hear my brain registers it, I keep it and I use it a simple task, wait for it to pass, after a while, I found this, I analyze and understand what happened, and there are all together, they laugh, they appreciate, they share a border, because everything is close to the in to anything, just turn around to see that what is believed true is true, and vice versa, I find that life is good as long as eating garlic once a week, and especially not to forget that tomorrow is Sunday is, I do not know why but it does not matter, the important thing is to see tomorrow, after I will go alone to appreciate the true value of the time we have lived together,

Aucun commentaire: