when is it now

jeudi 22 septembre 2011


I would say I'm ready, but at the last minute I gave up because I lacked a strong desire, the problem is we do not know what we want, we would want many things but it is difficult to say only one thing matters is a project that is anchored in the past and looks to the future with the buoy in the middle of this which does not sink into misery demoralizing, I remain just above the loss of confidence, an attempt that puts me in balance around me thing sare going, I stand at a distance so they do not fuck me for the moment I arrived, but I see the arrival of more difficult times, life is moving towards the challenge, every day is a missed opportunity, we hope that tomorrow it will succeed, and each time was disappointed that it settles a bit, it is but it has not seen in the vision of the future, will I be able to control the fury of passion until I die, I am optimistic, I do not know why, do I become apessimist, I do not think so, what lies deep within the human does not change, or he must be sick in the head, but in this case it is no longer himself, disease changes the human , it transforms the cells, it changes the original plan, that's how I rule every morning, I think to myself, who am I, where am I going, I spend a little time looking out the window, the blue sky, hope but  is the fall, gradually it will be cold and I, what am I going to be would require me to be slower, if I want to go closer to what I am, I must patiently advance in the knowledge elements basis of human,we all have a similar organization, it creates energy, it circulates the blood, it speaks to the organs, now it's easy, nothing to do, everything is secured in a happy vision, at my age I have no problem

Aucun commentaire: