when is it now

jeudi 15 septembre 2011

right now I'm listening to what I feel, a mixture of sadness and anxiety, my body more and more problems, I do not know what will happen after that but I'm afraid does not go in the right direction, I thought that I can alwaysmove me, I now understand that the body needs a lot of strength to move, just a single organ does not work for me to be blocked home, but right now I can do what I want, I will, I come, I, I, I go, unique moments, hope twists my stomach, will I know the creator, but it does not bother me, I am optimistic, the real optimism is when everything goes wrong, it's not yet the case, but it could become, so I lean more towards grace, a place of choice in the opportunity to do good is very rare in humans, that's why I go, confident in my destiny, not afraid of the future, some of this and have forgotten the past, it does me no good, a mess of emotions, of things seen, while my current project is to discover what I have in me is eternal, a vast impetus to anything, because where to look in religions, in alcohol, in the power in sex, not in an obvious facility that opens doors that are heavy on the unconscious revelation of the truth, a complicated path for those who feel they successful, humans are short-sighted, they think that a nice house and a big car is enough to say you're fine now, while life provides a single solution, be happy because it is immediately and it's short

Aucun commentaire: