when is it now

lundi 12 septembre 2011

I start each time the situation changes, if I could know that it will go wrong, I could not realize that the time had notcome to understand if we should sit for a time between the wet and dry because it is a fact of life, we are always ready without knowing it, the brain does not prevent the possible contradiction, if you go far in a way that does not match the understanding main, we may completely miss the essence of which nourishes hope, attention to the possible disrepute, we thought we were out of the problem, but we realize that the time is quickly loaded into white, just after the slow is black, if you pass too close, you must shorten the vision is guaranteed to remain unchanged, the desire not resist the chance to upset the dream is far from reality, if we approach too close we see the melting distance between you and me, if I was still there because I know that my place is in the position to go beyond reason, a time to know and then we very happy, that's, do not bother to pretend, life does not forgive, it is true or it is false, no intermediate position, at every step we advance, we can also fall, so it happens if I am ready to get involved, it raises the question of to march to reach the place of appointment, we go without knowing how it will happen, we must be optimistic, I'm sure it will work, the sun rises, I wake up, another opportunity to jump out of bounds, a project to slow up because I am too far from the unconscious patient, the beginning is still low

Aucun commentaire: