when is it now

jeudi 22 septembre 2011

now I realize my dream, stay calm, go wherever I want, do what I do, I waited for this moment for 20 years, it takes time, be patient at the beginning it was not clear, this is normally the hardest thing is starting to think you can say something, usually time passes, i must raise the head and see we're not going in the right direction, I have not brakes, all I can do is to wave my arms to my body gradually starts in a unique position, there will not be more than a direction, I'm evolving there is no d-Day, everything is there, I only discover it little by little, I am part of human life form that is not fast, it has put in a cage lions by cunning, strength is not human, so I have to go very slowly, anyway I can not help it, I repeat, this is the beginning is difficult, we must find what is near us , we all have a place that corresponds to the expectation of truth, be true, it's a journey that takes time, when we are young we play, it takes decades to live, it does not play, life  is serious, it takes, I have x days, it does not depend on me, is there a project, am I destined to live like that and not like this, I dream of being myself it's acrazy project, everyone lie, it is behind its social representation, a diploma, a well-paid job, a house, a big car,we are happy when all this is superficial, it does not count for the passage of truth, a match, a box, and a clear vision, I am me, I know, the passage is narrow, I pray every day, I do not know why or for whom it makes me feel well, this grace is so good

Aucun commentaire: