when is it now

mercredi 21 septembre 2011

I laugh without knowing that tomorrow I cry, that's how we can bounce, every day is different, if you want to go well, take the distance with reality, all happens without anything being decided, I was slow and now I have to take everything without being able to tell if it's good, I used to see everything coming from afar, but once it nothing happens, I breathe regular attention to the fall, we must wake up, take the walk, do a test in the radiant hope of the moment is important because a shift to earlier, I'm glad to see me, that avoids me getting lost in thoughts about what I might be, I am, this is the result of a long, patiently advance in knowledge of my powers, I can go alone in search of the truth, it does not scare me, I can start there, I can keep up thinking that it is futile to try to sit if I'm tired, every moment counts, there is no downbeat and upbeat, I feel like I know, is it real, the important thing is everywhere I look and I see the body move, where do they go, what they think, I cross legs, I am human, the body is right, the brain thinks at the same time it organizes the legs and entire body so that it does not fall, it's abalancing act at every step could fall, but at the last moment the other leg back to balance, and continue without being aware of this search for stability, it should give us joy, but the human walking can also be blocked by a problem that grows in the extremities unknown and difficult to join the habitual thoughts, we say that the brain is not fully used, what should we do to try to get in and break down the walls that prevent us from loving in reason

Aucun commentaire: