when is it now

jeudi 15 septembre 2011

how to pay attention to what's important, you lose time looking at what does not, like having fear of facing the destiny, everything is there, just be careful, we are able to focus in dropping all the artifice that has put it wherever the gene is the lack of simplicity that does it all fall into the void, an audit is required if I agree, then I can go to a reality for me, it depends on my desire to build a coherent, the more right and more we are sure you can spend a large acceptance, if you do not play the game, the passage narrows, and finally it does more towards the cool, it engages, it starts strong, it is the heart of passionate love, there is nothing, a heap of red and white cells, nerves, blood, water but love can go unnoticed in the crowd, but the heart beats, it's all that matters, the first glance, finding intimacy, a strong memory, it becomes slow, it was short, this application to be careful, one step can  carry out in horror, it is one hour ends, the whole building takes off into the sea, it comes, we were fish, we kept the scales we do longer see, they serve as protection against the others, who goes there, this is where it happens, a protected place, a remnant of mayonnaise, a can of sardines, glass half empty, the sun will soon color the East, at noon it will go to the West, one day lost, I have not won today, tomorrow I will do the same thing, I know nothing else to do, but before you get lost in the doubt, I try to put together things that could correspond, sometimes it works, I do not know why, but it often misses, I have to spend a moment of discomfort in the hope that it does not last too long, the more I live and the more I wonder what is the source of happiness,

Aucun commentaire: