when is it now

samedi 24 septembre 2011

you always find a solution to this problem that afternoon, I am your fear today, what you do to get rid of me, Ithink, when I collapse, one more time I spend hand, I do not know why, is it that I'm weak to be strong, once a topshot down, what hope is to always stay in the back and forth, I see that went into depression for a long time, I pray every day, is it enough weight to keep me up, I think until I no longer think, my hope is swept by the wind, I do not know which way to go, I lose time, I have to focus, I come here, is it a good choice, I test the resistance fora sense of control blood flow, but I know although it's all a dream, my body is changing without asking my opinion, if I play sports I will beef up, but the clock is in the depths of the unknown atomic when it rings it's too late, everything disappears

Aucun commentaire: