when is it now

mardi 8 septembre 2009

the avenue leading to the harbor was full of people, i had trouble finding my way, but eventually I managed to find the front door of the house, it was a large white house with blue shutters, I knocked on the door but nobody opened the door, I was surprised because I made an appointment with this lady at 3 o'clock sharp, I waited a bit and try again to warn of my presence without more result that the first time, so I took way back when my eye was caught by a strange sight, the young woman I had seen in the house was on the beach dancing on music played by four musicians, I approached the band, not knowing what to expect, my thoughts were cut short, at once I saw no more people, no more music, no more dancing woman, only stood before me the beach sand, I walked to the sea, no trace of footsteps on the sand, anything that might reassure me in the proper functioning of my brain, after a few minutes of reflection, I came to the result that I 'd really want to meet a woman, I had imagined the whole thing up to believe, to see her dance on the beach, things are bad for me, i must change

Aucun commentaire: