when is it now

mardi 22 septembre 2009

In a sense I prefer to leave early, it seems more square, otherwise it sinks to the bottom of the habit which is reduced as a puddle in the sun, the heat dries, everything becomes dry, the plant, the mind, the skin, body ends without flexibility, it breaks up and down, not enough sport thirty years earlier, but at this time you don't think about it, we walk, we don't run more, but what's is running, simply leave earlier, well, that's what I said earlier, I start drooling, old age watching me, how to struggle against this fate, stay young, to say anything especially not to complain, continue to skip, smile without showing teeth yellow, at the end of the day I'm exhausted, luckily I can sleep long, for a night on the town I rest two days, hey Ten years ago I took a relaxing day on Sunday, for example, my body forbids me to do otherwise, he is aging, but I've always the same age, a time in life when nothing is required, the freedom to act without constraint, it is a wonderful time, but when we lived it, we did not realize because we are caught in the tumult of projects and concerns so tiny when we See them later

Aucun commentaire: