when is it now

lundi 21 septembre 2009

sorry if I bother but I've got to there, not very far but it's very deep, I risk getting lost, so do not worry if I do not come back, it's like I had not said anything, nobody looked at me with compassion, everyone chatted as usual sharing of peanuts, they had not heard me speak, then where were they accustomed to see me declare desire to finish I was in my role, as they were in theirs, friends who like to be nothing to share, instead, you tell the jokes, have fun, life passes more easily than office where they look the hands of the clock remains at the top of the dial, tonight everything goes very quickly in my head but something stopped, I no longer believe in these words sterile, I want truth while naked, a shocking truth that crushes, but at least we know what to expect, c'est final, while too often are left to rot situations habit, weakness, communion, but life is relentless, no half measures, all around us is broken, bodies are broken, fire destroys houses, earthquakes break school, but I am far, I'm happy

Aucun commentaire: