when is it now

lundi 14 septembre 2009

Yet I was sure to match the ad, but I do not know why it did not work, he said no, without saying why, I remain in the dark, I mean I am a Unknown to me, I do not know me, I am a stranger to myself, I do not know how to organize my life to be told yes, what should I do to get through indifference, I want people to see me, I am someone interesting in a fair average, not an engineer or pilot, I am only trying to please me a little to earn a little money, but it does not work, I should perhaps try to ask a lot of money to show I am not the one thought I would be one that offers to get paid very much for saying stupid things, I reach the conclusion that I can not apply for a small salary, I am not credible, my head does not match my request, head of employment, but exactly what job, my job comes down to me to me, I ask nothing other if it is money, lots of money on a piecemeal basis, I do not want the regular salary that does not change, I am quite strong at times and low to other

Aucun commentaire: