when is it now

mercredi 30 septembre 2009

it tires me when i think , I try to concentrate a minute, but after hours they are forced to rest and do nothing, I do not understand how I came to this miserable state, I am disabled, compared to others think all day, right at the end of the day is asked to understand their new situation which surprises them, more analytical power, the beast that lies dormant in us wakes up, I might not this transformation, I'm still the same, providing the same energy, seeing life through the eyes of curious lizard basking in the sun, everything is tiny wave in me, a sea of oil which knows no tidal waves, emotions are rows two by two in tight rows, it is a solid group who was not moved, everything is gray while the sky is blue, people are sad, teeth ready to bite, it must take its place, keeping his Instead, he must fight with the younger, understand the older the better to push the door, it's a jungle where all shots are allowed, it humiliates alternately arm is broken and those who can not not defend themselves, no sympathy, no kindness

Aucun commentaire: